Saturday, December 8, 2012

10 weeks 5 days!!

I have been severely slacking! So let me update about what's been going on, i am almost 11 weeks now,
i traded my old faithful iphone for a galaxy note android phone which is pretty darn neat! I also got a fetal Doppler to listed to Babys heartbeat (which i do EVERYDAY!)
I had a Drs appointment Thursday where i found out my blood pressure is high like.it was when i was pregnant with noah and i HAD preeclampsia :/ so im on rest to try to control that. I just finally got over possibly the worst bug I've had this far in my life and frankly im exhausted! Morning sickness has finally left me alone,*knock on wood* breast tenderness is at a minimum and my appetite is picking back up! So i feel pretty darn good! Im having an ultrasound on January 15,2013 to find out the gender!!! *hoping for team pink but clearly ill be happy either way!* only 38 days!!!
Well thats all for now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment