Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saturday, 5/11/13

hello :)

today is saturday the 11th and tomorrow is Mother's Day, I will be in the hospital but at least my husband will be bringing chunky man up here today and tomorrow to see me :) Today has been pretty uneventful, I woke up at 5 for blood pressures, the dr came for rounds at 6:30 and then breakfast came at 7:30 so i have been up since around 5 :)
         I am going through the best pregnancy symptom right now (haha...) Bottomless Pit Syndrome.. I am alwasy starving!!! It doesnt help i have run out of snacks haha! Luckily they bring food at 7:30, 11:30 and dinner at 5 but in between and after 5 I think I may just starve to death!
As far as my health today I have actually been doing fantastic over the last 24 hours my blood pressure has been down and almost normal *jump for joy* and my bood work has all come back normal yay! The high risk head doctor came and spoke with me and said if I keep this up we *MAY* be able to try and figure something out so I can go home! She said I'll have to be on meds, regular dr visits and hospital grade bed rest(like last time) but we might be able to figure out a combo that works for me. It also kind of makes me nervous, because last time I was sent home and then came back worse off than I was before. But this time she assures me that IF they send me home than theyre confident that everything will be ok. She also said I *COULD* potentially make it as far as 39 weeks if my symptoms stay this way!!!!!! Which is AMAZING because this whole time all anyone has said is "lets make it to 34 weeks, lets just get there" so hearing the words "thirty nine weeks" is just amazing to me... Also, if my symptoms continue they way they are I could still be a candidate for water birth! which is my dream birth! its what I had planned this time around only to have that dream ripped from me.
               So I am trying to stay optomistic but I'm also worried at the same time only because it was really hard getting to go home then having it taken from me and coming right back here... I would love to go home though so I can spend some quality time with Noah before Liam gets here, some time while its just us, while hes an only child. I don't want to have him have so many changes all at once and think YAY mommy is home... but wait... whos this baby and why wont he let me have some time with my mommy... Everything would be so much easier if I could just have a healthy pregancy and go to 40 weeks and then go into labor myself and have Liam on his terms, when hes ready....
               ANOTHER reason I want to go home is because NONE of Liams clothes are washed, i have diapers that need prepping and I can't trust Caleb to do it all the right way over the phone *giggle* I MAY not be able to go home and do it myself but at least I can go and observe exactly how hes doing it to insure its being done my way ;) Caleb is a great great man but I'm a thousand percent sure if he messed up the diapers, or missed a step he would NOT tell me because he knows those are my "babies" and then I would just end up with diapers that are repelling, then I'll be forced to strip them and oh man I can just emagine the horrors now *over reaction alert* lol
             Anyways,  I think thats pretty much all I can ramble about today, so I guess I'm going to go be lazy and lay around like always!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS news, Chay!!! Wow you must be so relieved that there's a chance you can go home, AND that there's a chance they can hold Liam in there til 39 weeks!!!

    Also, I know what you mean about getting DH's to prep the diapers... haha I'm not trusting my Jon with anything like that :) Bless them, they try hard, but sometimes they just don't have what it takes!

    Keep us posted on your progress, Chay, hopefully it will be nothing but good news from here on out! :)

    x Amber

    ReplyDelete