Friday, May 10, 2013

5/10/13 Friday

Still in the hospital big surprise ;) but im actually finally starting to feel a little better emotionally. Noah and my mom came and saw me today and it felt so good finally seeing my baby boy. He wasnt so into sitting around conversating with mommy though he wanted to browse the room, like only a 2.5year old would. I got the results of my 24 Hour urine back today and the protein still isnt sugnificant to diagnose me with preeclamsia so they still have no idea whats wrong with me, its just better to keep me here in case something does happen im surrounded by medical staff.
             On another note my best friend growing up had her little guy today at 34 weeks and he seems to be doing really well. hes in the NICU but they have high hopes of a easy recovery :) Mom is also doing good she labored for 48 hours before they decided on a c section and shes sore but she will make it :)
          im still going absolutely bonkers in here, ive been watching a lot of netflix and reading a lot. recently got into Mythbusters and man thats a cool show im surprised I hadnt gotten into it sooner. I learned you actually get wetter running in the rain than walking... cool little fun fact of the day ;)
          Buuuuut anyways other than a whole lot of nothing thats all that has happened today SOOOOO I will write again once i get a topic to write about ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're doing better today! And it's awesome that Noah got to come and visit!! You are so close to 34 weeks... I just know you'll make it!!!!

    ReplyDelete